Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Special Sharing Feature - Did You Know The Moon Is Made Of Cheese?

Hi everyone - a special shout out for Emily - she is blogging the last 80 days of her highschool days at this blog and I promised I would share this for her with my followers - please check it out - http://emileeeegeee.blogspot.com/

"In the light of recent events in my life, I sat down to think about how far I had to go in my highschool life. It was then I ...realised, to have such little time left, I had to have come so far from where I began. And when I turned back, everything I had left behind was still there, but it didn't seem to matter so much anymore. They say you should never forget where you came from, and I know I won't. But they also say, there's a reason why people from your past never made your future. And it hit me then- my high school life had been this never ending rollercoaster ride, and in the end, the ones that really matter, are still on the ride with me today.

So as I make my way down the home stretch, with less than eighty days to go, I figured I should start to write up some of my anecdotes, share a couple of lessons learned, but most of all, remind myself, and others, that memory is all about portrayal."
Did You Know The Moon Is Made Of Cheese?: The Perfect Song: "Have you ever sat there, listening to a song, and gone, OMG they're singing MY song? That perfect song that describes you, or that one mem..."

No comments:

Post a Comment