Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Attitude - Wednesday Wishlist

at·ti·tude   [at-i-tood, -tyood] –noun
1. manner, disposition, feeling, position, etc., with regard to a person or thing; tendency or orientation, especially of the mind: a negative attitude; group attitudes.
2. position or posture of the body appropriate to or expressive of an action, emotion, etc.: a threatening attitude; a relaxed attitude.
3. Aeronautics - the inclination of the three principal axes of an aircraft relative to the wind, to the ground, etc.
4. Ballet - a pose in which the dancer stands on one leg, the other bent behind.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/attitude

It's all about the attitude. Enjoy !


Ink'd Babushka Dolls by bobobabushka


Trollop altered vintage teacup by trixiedelicious


SLING big eye pirate school girl brat with sling shot GICLEE PRINT by NINA FRIDAY


ATTITUDE Reversible Scrabble Bracelet by SquareWear


Drama Queen SHOWER CURTAIN by CustomShowerCurtains


AN ATTITUDE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE pendant NECKLACE altered art by TickleMePinkBoutique



Who took the Pistachio out of my Spumoni by dollproject


Meh - Hand Stamped Copper Necklace by blackrockdesign


Tea Towel with aTTiTude - Ria by kaytk

3 comments:

  1. haha!!!! Love the choices Samara especially the vintage teacup!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very cute...love the tea towel especially.

    Hope the rest of your week is blessed.

    Kelsie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome collection. So much 'tude and yet sweet at the same time :]. Thank you for including my grumpy doll :].

    ReplyDelete