Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fruit Salad Wednesday Wishlist

Are you getting enough fruit in your diet everyday ? Here are some delightful finds -they may not be very nutritious but they are awesome ! Enjoy some Fruit Salad, with a Wednesday Wishlist freshly picked by Maddabling xo


love fruit by MahtabGrimshaw


Half of an Orange pin cushion. Needle felted by oiolin


Strawberry Coin Purse with red polka dot cotton by michellechan1010



Folded Paper Pineapple by NoiNoiCrafts


Apple ukulele ( applelele )by celentanowoodworks


Dark Chocolate Dipped Orange Slices by CricklewoodChocolate



Pears series. "Pear line up" by melisamu


Cheery Cherry Earrings by MelsHandmadeThings


Once Bitten Apple Brooch - Salvaged Timber Wood by JettasNest


Juicy Fruit Miniature Fruits Vial Fairy Bottle Vial Pendant by strawberryanarchy

5 comments:

  1. fantastic selection!!! love that ukulele :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and fruity...Love that first piece, so delightfully yummy.

    Not sure about the last one though, every time I see one of those vials I think of Felisha and ABBA poop lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Samara! Fruit is the best :) Heehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all fantastic! I would have to say the strawberry purse is my fav though.It is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, how cute are these fruits? Love the little cherry or candy apple or what it is and that felted orange looks so sweet. And orange chocolate of curz.. *drool*

    ReplyDelete