Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Blogtoberfest - Day 1



I have decided to accept a new challenge this October - Blogtoberfest !

Tinniegirl  is hosting this fab event and says :

"If this is your first Blogtober let me give you the scoop. By signing up you are taking on the challenge to post daily to your blog in October {of course if you don't quite make it nobody will hold it against you and you can sign up anytime throughout the month and join in from there}. You'll also be giving yourself the opportunity to connect with new blogs, ramp your blogging mojo right up and have a whole lot of fun. I like to think that Blogtoberfest is a celebration of the best things about blogging - self expression, creativity, community and fun. It's also a great way to celebrate the ordinary and every day."

So let the fun begin ! What have you been up to today ? I watched the AFL grand final, a little sad that Collingwood didn't win as my dear Dad would have truly loved that and I experimented with making a Cosmopolitan Cocktail or two - you can find the recipe here :

http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/11757/cranberry+cosmopolitan


I have also been enjoying some new music - I really heart the Self Titled debut album by Best Coast and in particular this song, I hope you love it too !



Wishing you a wonderful afternoon whatever you may be doing ! Catch you all tomorrow for another blogpost xo

No comments:

Post a Comment