Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

DUST Team Gift Ideas under $20 - Wednesday Wishlist

Hi lovely readers, just a quick wishlist this week due to market prep. Here are some fab ideas for Christmas gifts from the DUST team and they are all under $20 ! I hope you are all buying hand made for Christmas !

For the Environmentally Concious

Reusable  Snack Bag Sandwich Cloth - Summer Love Hearts eco friendly by BonTonsGifts on Etsy
Reusable Snack Bag by BonTons

For the Soap Lover :
Lime and Patchouli Soap, Hippy, Grounding, Peace, Love, Calming, Soothing, Avocado, Dry Skin by New Earth Soaps on Etsy
Lime and Patchouli Soap, Hippy, Grounding, Peace, Love,
Calming, Soothing, Avocado, Dry Skin by New Earth Soaps 
For the Chocolate Lover 

Box of 8 chocolates. Truffles. Gift. Assortment. Variety. Soft Centres. Gourmet Chocolates by CricklewoodChocolate on Etsy.
Box of 8 Gourmet Chocolates by CricklewoodChocolate

For Little Ones
Plush Toy , Polka Dot Cat, Vegan Friendly, Lime Green
Plush Toy , Polka Dot Cat, Vegan Friendly, Lime Green by earthslings

For the Crochet Lover

Vintage Neckwarmer Pattern
Vintage Neckwarmer Pattern by Chrisbeads

For the Jewellry Lover
Butterfly Symphony blue butterfly music motif necklace, altered art, bronze setting and chain
Butterfly Symphony blue butterfly music motif necklace,
altered art, bronze setting and chain by Starzyia

For the Boys
100g Shaving Cream - Alor Shaving Cream - For Men
100g Shaving Cream - Alor Shaving Cream - For Men by Rhasdala

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for including my necklace, I am as always, feeling so blessed to know so many wonderful DUST members and it's exciting to see how well our creative members have the holidays covered... no need to shop with anyone else is there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cats and the necklace are to die for, and the soap looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete