Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Summer Sojourn - Wednesday Wishlist

Sojourn - temporary stay in place.

Summer time never seems to stay long enough, a fleeting season full of sunshine. This Wednesday Wishlist is designed to give you a taste of Summer in Australia. Enjoy xo

Summer this way - 4 x 6 inch fine art photographic print. Iconic red combi. blue sky. torquoise ocean. white sand. bikinis. water babies. bondi beach. sydney. all in the name of summer. Other sizes available
Summer this way - 4 x 6 inch fine art photographic print. Iconic red combi. blue sky. torquoise ocean. white sand. bikinis. water babies. bondi beach. sydney. all in the name of summer. by VivienneWard
Sterling Silver and Floating Summer Cane Glass Bead Necklace by LaFemmeJewels on Etsy
Sterling Silver and Floating Summer Cane Glass Bead Necklace by LaFemmeJewels
 
Fine Art Photo Print Pelicans Seagulls Birds Summer 4 x 4 TtV Photograph
Fine Art Photo Print Pelicans Seagulls Birds Summer 4 x 4 TtV Photograph by Hey Harriet
fancy summer shell  cuff
fancy summer shell cuff by angellujah
POSTCARDS Set of 4. Surfer, Sydney, Australia, Beach, Sunshine, Summer, Surfboard, Surfers
POSTCARDS Set of 4. Surfer, Sydney, Australia, Beach,
Sunshine, Summer, Surfboard, Surfers PhotographyByAnita
Caribbean Shell Macrame Barefoot Sandal
Caribbean Shell Macrame Barefoot Sandal by GlobalGypsyJewelry
Beach photography - Fine art photography print 5x5 - Summer Dreaming - nautical beach ocean photography print pastels blue sky clickety
Beach photography - Fine art photography print 5x5 - Summer Dreaming
 nautical beach ocean photography print pastels blue sky clickety by mylittlepixels

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pics. But I must say I find that Australian summers stretch on endlessly and nastily - I hate the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and Judy I understand - I am lucky to live in a more temperate part of Australia I guess, we don't get too many scorching hot days here !

    ReplyDelete