Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Turquoise - Wednesday Wishlist


Turquoise is the theme for today's Wednesday Wishlist. The December Birthstone, this is a collection dedicated to all things turquoise found by using Turquoise as a search term on ETSY.  I hope you love it !

La Diva Airstream- Altar Ego, articulated paper doll, fully assembled
La Diva Airstream- Altar Ego, articulated paper doll, fully assembled by rowenamurillo
Seafoam heart plate in turquoise blue stoneware ceramic with lace crochet imprint - home decor, soap dish, catch all, ring saver, dessert
Seafoam heart plate in turquoise blue stoneware ceramic with
lace crochet imprint by PrinceDesignUK
Cuff with Carico Lake Turquoise Sterling Silver  Genuine and Handcrafted by Lita
Cuff with Carico Lake Turquoise Sterling Silver Genuine and Handcrafted by litapsilverj
Handmade designer crochet lace dress "Blue turquoise butterflies' in mercerized cotton and silk chiffon
Handmade designer crochet lace dress "Blue turquoise butterflies'
in mercerized cotton and silk chiffon by http://www.etsy.com/shop/RuchkiKruchkI
Vintage upcycled (with key) hand painted turquoise and brown with a cross train case: carrying case, art case, makeup case, jewelry case
Vintage upcycled (with key) hand painted turquoise and brown with a cross train case:
carrying case, art case, makeup case, jewelry case designsbyluckey
Turquoise Beaded Necklace, Vintage Jewelry, Gemstone Flower Necklace, Stone Jewelry
Turquoise Beaded Necklace, Vintage Jewelry, Gemstone Flower Necklace,
 Stone Jewelry by zafirenia
Aqua Turquoise Blue Art Glass Small Sea Coral Bowl
Aqua Turquoise Blue Art Glass Small Sea Coral Bowl by UneekGlassFusions

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Thank you so much for promoting my Carico Lake Turquoise Silver bracelet!

    ReplyDelete