Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Maddabling Blog Giveaway Winner !

Hello lovely readers - I hope you had a completely wonderful weekend :) So you might have heard that this gorgeous Secret Garden Necklace (pictured below) was up for grabs to celebrate the 700 Likers Milestone over on Facebook. Firstly, I want to thank everyone who entered the giveaway as well as everyone who follows the Maddabling Blog or is a liker over on facebook, your support really does mean so much to me !


I tallied the entries - 15 in total then enlisted the help of Random.Org to draw the winner, which was  entry number 14 -  


and "insert drumroll here" congratulations to Vicki ! 

Vicki is a facebook fan and stated : "I LOVE an endless list of things but to be boring and unoriginal my darling husband and precious children get top mention because not only do they LOVE ME (weird) but they have taught me what love really is..

Vicki - please contact Maddabling either on Facebook or on the Maddabling Blog by 8pm (WA Time) Monday 5th March 2012 to claim your Secret Garden Necklace prize !

I will be back tomorrow to share some photos, and to tell you all about the latest DUST team craft swap and show you the parcels sent and received ! Take care everyone xo 

2 comments:

  1. Oh YAY!! I won... I feel so lucky Thank you so much Samara, I can't wait for my beautiful necklace. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for giveaways Vicki - I will be in touch to arrange delivery of your prize x

    ReplyDelete