Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Maxi Skirts - Wednesday Wishes

Maddabling currently has a new found love of the Maxi Skirt.

The definition of a Maxi Skirt is : a long skirt or skirt part, as of a coat or dress, ending below the middle of the calf but above the ankle. 

Perfect for Summer, Autumn, Winter or Spring, dress them up or dress them down - there are so many on the market to choose from at the moment ! Patterned, Plain, Flared or Tube......Long live the Maxi Skirt resurgence - I hope you love these wonderful selections from Etsy - see you all on  Friday for a fab fashion feature in this weeks Friday Friends post xo

Purple Fashion Maxi Skirt Long Skirt in Phlox Purple Plum Organic Cotton Eco Friendly Women
Purple Fashion Maxi Skirt in Phlox Plum Organic Cotton by SoulRole

Tencel Twill Black or Grey Maxi Skirt from Kali
Tencel Twill Black or Grey Maxi Skirt from Kali Clothing 
Women's dressy olive green maxi skirt with satin bands
Women's dressy olive green maxi skirt with satin bands by SnowdropDesigns
Vintage 80's High Waist Dusty Rose Linen Super Flowy Button Up Waist Belt Boho Maxi Skirt
Vintage 80's High Waist Dusty Rose Linen Boho Maxi Skirt by viralthreads  
Fall 2011 Hemp Fleece Maxi Skirt
Fall 2011 Hemp Fleece Maxi Skirt by conciousclothing

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the maxi skirt....LOVE your selection!! Perfect for keeping that lil' bit of girl about you up here in cold Mountain territory!

    ReplyDelete