Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Days 1 - 7 of the 21 Day Elle Moss Photo Challenge

Happy Sunny Sunday readers. Maddabling wishes all mums out there an extra special mothers day - I hope you are spoilt thoroughly ! 
Recently, Samara of Maddabling decided to take on a new creative task through the Elle Moss Photography 21 Day Photo Challenge. The idea is simple - take a photo every day using a set topic. This is the list currently being followed :
You can follow the progress of all artists participating in this challenge here : http://ellemoss.blogspot.com.au/I am quite passionate about this project and the challenges it it bringing my way - I feel compelled to share with you all my photos from the first seven days - I hope you love viewing them as much as I enjoyed creating them ! Stay tuned for days 8-14 next Sunday xo 
day 1. favourite color(s)
day 2. trees
day 3. little things
day 4. rainbow
day 5. architecture
day 6. low to the ground
day 7. signs

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love the low to the ground!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics. I like your architecture photo. I have similar contrast on a very old photo of mine and like the idea.

    ReplyDelete