Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wintry Grey - Wednesday Wishes

Wintry 
adjective (LIKE WINTER) /'win.tri/
definition typical of winter
It looks like this wintry weather is here to stay
Grey 
adjective (COLOUR) /grei/
of the colour that is a mixture of black and white, the colour of rain clouds 
Nature Photography Print 4x4 Painterly Textured Seascape Wall Art Print by Hey Harriet
            Grey necklace crochet. Handmade textile jewelry by Aliquid Textile Jewels
  

                                             Grey Winter Scarf by Rock Ribbons

       Spats with leather trim, Eco Friendly,Recycle suit coat bySew Much Style

                                           saturated 1 by tsk tsk 

No comments:

Post a Comment