Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

All that Glitters - Wednesday Wishes

Gold seems to be the topic of the week, being the Olympic Games and all - hence the inspiration behind this "All that Glitters" Wednesday Wishes. See you all on Friday when you will meet a new Friday Friend.... also the Maddabling 22 Day Photo Challenge commences on the 10th August - if you want to participate, join the event here  http://www.facebook.com/events/505717942777966/ full details of the photo challenge are also contained in this link.

'Golden Girl' Glam Fully Sequined Gold high waist pants by PSYCH

Glitter Gold Dipped - Faux Leather Feather Earrings by lovesexton

Glowing frosted lucite / resin bracelet, golden amber color. 

80's vintage statement by VintageJewelryonEtsy

1990s Glitter Gold Platform Heels Size 7.5 by kennedyholmes

Sparkle Vinyl Clutch, Gold Nugget+White Glitter Vinyl,

Rockabilly Bag by HOLDFASThandbags

No comments:

Post a Comment