Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sunny Saturday Adventures

Hello lovely readers, happy sunny Saturday to you all! Are you all having wonderful Saturday Adventures ? Let me share what Maddabling has been up to today. 

What a super busy morning Maddabling has had. First off, a breakfast date with hubby at Tonic Juice Bar 
then on to the "Pop-Up Phone Box Gallery - Guerilla"  in the old red phone box on the corner of York Street and Stirling Terrace, Albany.  
"Artists Eve Young, Meleah Farrell, David Edgar, Leanne Fry, Janelle Peterson, Kate Houderrani, Jillian Green, Katie Ambrose and Serena McLauchlan will present different takes on the change in communication styles from old school to new tech. Offered will be contemporary small works - drawings, photographs, prints, paintings, frottage and small things that will be the price of a coffee or less" 
I picked up this sublime polaroid by Meleah Farrell, love this image! 
If you haven't had a chance to pop in yet, the gallery will be open until 4pm - you still have time!

Maddabling also dropped into the WA Public Library Book Sale and got a great selection of titles for a mere $12...will possibly visit again tomorrow for the last day of the sale. 
I would love to hear what you have been up to - leave a comment if you like! 

3 comments:

  1. nice work! thanks for the pics and glad you like the polaroid!
    best
    Serena

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a lovely day :)
    I actually had a fairly productive day & had fun making some new textures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cool! i finally got here to have a peek - crazy cool gallery idea - love it.
    x

    ReplyDelete