Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Revamp - Wednesday Wishes

revamp 
verb [with object]
give new and improved form, structure, or appearance to
noun [usually in singular
an act of improving the form, structure, or appearance of something

We recently purchased some new bits and pieces for our living room and one or two statement furnishings can make all the difference - here are a few things I found while browsing Etsy. Enjoy xo
Timber Cable Spool Coffee Table from FinnDesignCo
Abstract Photography Pattern Throw Pillow 16x16 from riotjane
Wall Clock,Steampunk And Geekery Owl, from OlgaArtShop
Suzani Patchwork Chair from LivingintheWOW
Crochet Cotton Rug, Mustard Yellow, Recycled from CapitanaUncino

1 comment:

  1. What a pleasant surprise! I'm glad you liked my Steampunk Owl wall clock. Thank you for including it in your interesting blog!
    Have a nice day!
    Olga

    ReplyDelete