Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Monday, December 23, 2013

Seasons Greetings, Festive Craft Swaps and Healthier Festive Fudge

Hello dear readers, welcome to the Monday night (weekend) blog post. Tonight, I share with you Seasons Greetings, Festive Craft Swaps and Healthier Festive Fudge. Happy Reading xo♥
Seasons Greetings
Maddabling wishes to take this moment to wish all my lovely fans, my dear friends and my family a happy and safe festive season. If travelling, please take care on the roads. Enjoy and cherish time spent with family and loved ones, be kind to one another. Here's hoping Santa is good to you all                    Merry Christmas 
Festive Craft Swaps 
Last week Maddabling shared with you a snap of the craft swap parcel she sent to Alex as part of the DUST Team Festive Craft Swap. 
As promised, now that the parcel has been received, it's time to share with you all what was sent! There are gift tags, bath teas, a original image mini print, a signature line Kilt Pin Brooch and an original image Christmas Card. Alex mentioned that she liked her goodies a lot ♥ Merry Christmas!
Maddabling can share with you too, the sweet parcel of handmade goodness from the lovely Deb. Spoilt was she with two bracelets, a crocheted star (which is hanging on our tree), some pretty craft papers, a birdy card, a makeup clutch and even a tiny headband for our new grandchild. Thank you so much Deb - Merry Christmas to you and yours! 
Healthier Festive Fudge
This recipe is courtesy of http://www.rawfoodrecipes.com and tastes pretty amazing. We have an abundance of fresh raspberries in the garden at the moment. Try topping a piece of fudge with a fresh raspberry for a decadent festive fudge treat. 
Healthier Festive Fudge with Fresh Raspberries
Ingredients:
1 cup organic coconut oil 1/4 cup organic raw cacao powder 1/4 cup homemade almond butter 1/4 cup organic maple syrup 1 tablespoon organic vanilla extract
Method: 
1) Put all ingredients in a medium sized bowl and stir until well combined.
2) Pour into a 5 x 9 glass bread pan (for thicker pieces) or an 8 x 8 glass baking dish (for thinner pieces and more servings).
3) Put in freezer for approximately 1 hour or until hard and firm.
4) Keep in the fridge until ready to serve because they will become soft and lose their shape if left out at room temperature.
My dear readers, I do hope you enjoyed Seasons Greetings, Festive Craft Swaps and Healthier Festive Fudge. See you all on Wednesday for a new Wednesday Wishes blog post xo

No comments:

Post a Comment