Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Friends - DUSTy Divas - Beadsme

Hello lovely readers - Happy Friday to you all. How was your week? No big plans for the weekend, just a long overdue trip to the hairdressers! And spending some time cleaning up the craft room, also working on some craft swap goodies. This week I am thrilled to introduce a new Friday Friend and DUSTy Diva, meet Mandy of Beadsme
Mandy is a long time DUST Team member who creates a wide range of beautiful jewellery and takes wonderful photographs. Mandy truly has something for everyone, let me share a few pieces with you now.

Perfect for the Autumn Season, this delicious "Tangerine Delight", Bright Orange bracelet will add a gorgeous splash of colour to any outfit. 
I adore the "Two Birds On A Wire Necklace" in Vintage Bronze, part of the
Photo Jewellery range. 
I really heart Mandys photography too, she takes the most fantastic photos.
I love the dark cloudy sky which makes a beautifully surreal backdrop to this "Fine Art Photo of Cockatoo Island in Sydney."
Dear readers, I will now hand you over to my guest blogger Mandy and she will share with you all The Beauty of Beadsme. Happy Reading and have a wonderful weekend. See you all on Sunday for the weekend Blog Post. xo♥
The Beauty of Beadsme
Behind Beadsme is a wife, mother, full time accountant and part time photographer.

Beadsme started 6 years ago after a hobby got out of control. I was producing all kinds of jewellery, earrings, necklaces and bracelets, and they took over my house.
I am a self taught artist using books and tutorial videos to improve my skills. I did once attend a silversmiths course at the local TAFE which helped in my designs although I did not end up in this direction.
A few years ago I thought I should improve my product photographs so I attended another local TAFE course in photography. Bad move or good move. I now have a photography addiction ranging from getting up early hours of the morning to catch a sunrise or traveling around the area for a model shoot. I seem to be off somewhere most weekends with my camera.
Going back to Beadsme, I don't really have a favourite medium. If I had to chose it would be something sparkly like Swarovski and Chinese crystals. Love the look of oxidised wire wrapped Swarovski Crystals.
I have a few exciting things going on in the future possibly involving a celebrity or two but I cannot spill the beans yet. 
If you follow me on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Beadsmesdesignsfromtheheart
then I will be sure to announce it over the next few weeks.
You can find my designs and some photography on Etsy here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BeadsMe
You can also see more photography on flickr here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/beadsme/
and on instagram here: 
http://instagram.com/beadsme

No comments:

Post a Comment